At Veda, before we touch a single hair on your head, we start with a consultation, in which we consider your total image. Whether you need a hair cut or coloring, highlights or styling, we want to be sure to enhance your best features. We consider the shape of your face, your prominent features, and your skin tone to design the look that’s perfect for you!
Our primary hair care services include:
- Hair cuts
- Hair styling (for everyday wear, as well as weddings and special occasions)
- Hair coloring and highlighting
- Hair reforming (hair waves as well as hair relaxing)
- Hair treatments
- Hair extensions
We have four levels of hair stylists, and you can choose the one that best fits your needs and budget:
- Pure Talent Stylists: stylists who offer the most affordable hair care and services
- Professional Stylists: stylists who are licensed and fully trained by both Veda and Aveda
- Master Stylists: stylists who are experienced hairdressers and versed in the latest techniques and trends
- Creative Designers: stylists who are the best in the industry, and who often serve as trainers for our staff and other salons
Hair Cuts by VEDA
Hair Styling by VEDA
|Shampoo / Blow Dry|
Hair Color by VEDA
|Hair Relaxing, Virgin|
|Hair Relaxing, ReTouch|
Hair Treatments by VEDA
|Hair and Scalp Renewal Treatment|
Great Lengths Hair Extensions is an unparalleled extension system that has dramatically changed hair design. Extensions can give you thicker, longer, more beautiful hair. (Pricing available upon consultation)
Click here for more information about the Great Lengths system.
Veda gift certificates and gift cards are available.
Please note: We have three Colorado Springs salons (Academy, University, and Broadmoor), as well as a salon and spa in downtown Denver. All of our locations are recognized Aveda salons. To avoid being fully charged for an appointment, 24 hours notice is required for cancellations.